Salomon - Win One of Three Artworks Competition
** Competition winners winners will be announced once our retail stores are re-open. We appreciate your support during this time.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of, Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Accent Group Limited and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter
- The competition commences on 24th Feb (AEDT) and concludes on 26th March 2020 at 23:59pm (AEDT) (Promotional Period).
- The competition will be advertised on the Subtype website, in-store, social media, and via email.
- To enter the draw, participants must:
i. Any Salomon purchase between the 24th Feb 2020 – 26th March 2020 automatically goes in the draw to win 1 of 3 artworks from Demas Rusli
ii. All valid entrants must sign up to the Subtype database by opting in at the checkout or signing up via an in-store team member upon purchase
6. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 13 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
7. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid
8. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid
9. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be considered ineligible.
10.Entrants in the competition may only enter once per email address. However, only one entry per household is permitted.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
13. Entries must be received by 26th March 2020 at 23:59 (AEDT). The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
14. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
15. There will be a total of 3 winners (refer to Clause 25).
16. No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
18. Total prize value is up to AUD $1100
19. If the prize(s) is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
20. Once the prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility if the prizes are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
21. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
22. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Subtype Pty Ltd or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
23 Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
24 If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the winner.
25. Each valid entrant who signs up the Subtype email list during the promotional period will be entered into the competition draw. Three (3) winners will receive the below prize;
26. Any winner who returns the Salomon shoe purchased to enter the competition will forfeit their prize
27. Winning prizes can take up to 30 days to be dispatched to winners
Prize: Purchase any pair of Salomon footwear and go in the draw to win 1 out of 3 customised artworks
Draw Date & Time: 27th March 2020 at 10.00am (AEDT
28. Entrants must be subscribed to the Subtype email list at the time of the competition draw to be eligible to win; and remain subscribed at the time of the competition redraw if a redraw occurs in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
29. The draws will take place at Accent Group Limited, 2/64 Balmain Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121, Australia at 10:00 am AEST on 27th March 2020, using computerised random selection. The winners will be notified by email or phone and within 2 days of the draw. The winner will also have their details published on the Subtype website within 2 days of the draw.
30. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
31. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
31. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
32. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
33. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
34. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
35. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
36. Accent Group Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
37. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
38. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion.
39. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
40. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
41. The Promoter is Accent Group Limited ABN 85 108 096 251, 2/64 Balmain Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121, Australia. Ph: 03 9427 9422
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/42151
SUBTYPE INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
* Terms and conditions of Promotion entry:
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into
the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Accent Group Limited ABN 85 108 096 251 of 2/64 Balmain Street, Richmond Victoria 3121.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 13 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 5PM (AEDT) on 17.03.20 and closes at 5PM 25.03.20 (“Promotional Period”). Winners will be announced within 1 business day of the competition ending.
5. This is a skill-based competition. To enter, a person must like the post, follow the @subtypestore Instagram page, comment their US men’s Shoe size and @ two friends by commenting on the post.
6. The winner will be selected at random at 9AM on Thursday 26.03.20 by representatives of the Promoter at 2/64 Balmain St, Richmond Vic 3121.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
8. The prize winner will be notified via direct message on the @subtypestore Instagram.
9. The Prize is valued at $ and consists of two pairs of shoes. The Prize does include delivery of goods within Australia only.
10. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
it for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
11. The winner must claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification by the Promoter. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not claim the Prize within 48 hours, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that the prize notification email/message is returned as undeliverable/not acknowledged/able to be sent due to the winner having a private profile, the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or redemption of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct promotion.